Islami Bank Banngladesh Job Circular 2017 has published for the post of Probationary Officer at daily Kalerkantho newspaper, Islami Bank LTD official website Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, the major Shari’ah based bank of South Asia and largest private commercial bank of the country, engaged in the service for the welfare of the people through extensive branch network with state-of-art technology. Islami Bank employment generation and human development is looking for committed, self-driven, active, energetic and talented Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for appointment in the post of “Probationary Officer”.
Minimum qualification is Masters Degree/MBA/MBM or equivalent with 4 years Hons. preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Fiance and Banking, Banking and Insurance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Economics, English, Mathematics, Statistics, Bank Management, Internationale Relations, Public Administration, Physics, Applied Physics, chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany and Zoology from any Govt. approved university. Candidates must have 1st Class/Div in all academic examinations with GPA of at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations.
The Selected Candidates should be on post trial supervision for a time of one year with month to month solidified pay of Tk.40000/ – as it were. On productive completing of time for testing and qualifying in the prescribed test the candidates will be asserted in the rank of officer. Then total initial emoluments of Tk. 55,500/- only per month.
Age limit is maximum 30 years as on February 10, 2017 according to original certificate of SSC/ equivalent.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Must have minimum knowledge on MS office. MS Excel and Power point Presentation.
- Candidates in Service must apply through proper channel.
- Chosen competitors will be required to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a base time of five years.
- Only Short listed and valid candidates will be called to appear at the written test.
- The candidates qualified in written test will be Called for viva-voce
- The authority reserves to right to accept or reject any application in any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Admit Card to be issued to the valid candidates through the demoted website.
- All correspondences will be made through-email/SMS
How to apply Islami Bank job Circular Probationary Officer
Eligible and interested candidates shall apply through online http://www.islamibankbd.com/ with scanned recent passport size photograph starting from January 24, 2017 latest by February 10, 2017. Postal/Courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable. Candidates must have valid e-mail address and mobile number. The procedure for filling up the online.